MIS Executive at WTG Consultants
Views:126 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Associate - Investment Counselor - Wealth (3-8 yrs)
- Ensure achievement of Investment Product Volumes and Revenue objectives of the VRM.
- Ensure AMFI certification / EUIN transfer of new joiners and existing team members and timely renewal of the same.
- Impart effective training on new product launch / refresher training on investment, alternate and Forex, AML and other mandatory trainings and keep the record of attendance to comply with internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure implementation of investment sales process and the investment profile suitability of clients to the products purchased.
- Ensure sustainable trail income for the Bank through driving the Mutual Volumes while driving activation of team members for Investment and Forex products.
- Provide feedback from market and customers to Central Investment Product team for continuous improvement / ideation for new product and processes.
- Ensure timely dissemination of knowledge on products, market updates and fund fact sheets amongst front line team members and Unit Heads.
- Track the input activities of team members through client book analysis and align the activities to the desired investment volumes and revenue objectives.
- Always ensure customer-centricity, adherence to fair dealing norms and compliance to internal and regulatory guidelines at VRM.
- Ensure adequacy of product brochures, addendums and proposal forms at VRM repository and check for replenishment of sales kit of RMs.
- Ensure complaint resolution within the approved TAT through coordination with Central Investment product team and insurer partners at VRM unit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.