Views:3613 Applications:482 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Associate - Investment Banking - Infrastructure Sector - Big4 (3-5 yrs)
- 3-5 years of experience in Investment Banking / Private Equity/ Corporate Finance Advisory/Debt syndication/Debt appraisals - preferably in Infrastructure.
- High level of proficiency in financial modelling is necessary.
- Good Presentation preparation and delivery skills
- Only MBAs from premier institutions/CAs to be considered.
Role: Execution of PE, M&A, Structured debt, Corporate Finance transactions in Infrastructure sector for a Big4 Investment Banking team. Client facing role with interactions at client's C-suite level.
- Preparation of financial model
- Preparation of investment dockets (Info memo, deal collaterals, term sheets) for transactions
- Investment appraisal and financial analysis
- Negotiations on valuation, termsheets and binding agreements
- Activities as necessary for deal closures (eg: responding to investor queries, supporting in preparation of investment thesis)
- Managing due diligence processes, objection handling
- Preparing Pitch-book and support in identification, origination and execution of deals
- In depth research covering Infrastructure sectors from commercial & financing point of view