AM - HR at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:240 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Associate - Internal Audit - Retail Loan - NBFC (3-8 yrs)
Job Role: Sr. Associate-Internal Audit (for NBFC)
Job Location: Delhi
Experience: 3-6 years of relevant experience in Internal audit in Banking / NBFC.
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Take lead in developing and executing the company's audit plan, and involve in the day to day execution of internal audits.
- Participate & Lead in Internal Audits.
- Participate in opening meetings with stakeholders to explain the scope and objectives of the audit.
- Perform process walkthroughs to identify key risk & control matrix.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives.
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause & to obtain sustainable management action plans.
- Preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings.
- Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IIA standards.
- Identification of Audit universe, risk assessment of audit entities & development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Keep abreast on the change in risk environment within / outside the organization.