Associate Consultant - HR at Datamatics Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:785 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Intellectual Property Rights - Law Firm - LLB (3-6 yrs)
Looking for Senior Associate IPR for one of the Law Firm in Delhi.
Job Responsibilities :
- Conducting Patent/Trademark Searches.
- Filling applications for registration of patent/trademarks/copyright.
- Drafting reply to Office Actions.
- Preparing and Filing opposition/ objections or preparing replies to oppositions raised on the applications.
- Advising in preparing strategies for new applications and to contest overcome opposition/ objections on the patent/trademark applications.
- Visiting patent/trademark registry and Copyrights office in relation with patent/ trademark/ copyright filings/examinations.
- Assisting firm's litigation department in taking necessary actions against misuse, infringement of patent/trade marks and sending cease & desist notice to the infringer.
- Liaising with the Indian and & Foreign attorneys.
Experience : Candidate should have experience of 3-6 years in IPR in a Law Firm.
Educational Qualifications : Law graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.