Recruiter at Apprentice Legal Recruitment Services
Views:278 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Associate - Intellectual Property Rights - Law Firm (3-5 yrs)
Senior Associate - Law firm - IPR
Our client is a well established multi city law firm is looking for a Senior Associate to join their first IPR team in Bangalore.
1. Drafting & filing of Indian/Foreign patent applications.
2. Handling formality requirements at the Indian Patent Office and assisting / coordinating with foreign associates / POs (entire prosecution).
3. Preparing and filing response to office actions/examination reports (FER, SER etc.).
4. Client communication & reporting
5. Searches - patentability, Freedom-to-Operate (FTO), prior-arts, landscaping, invalidation, patent infringement analysis etc.
6. Opinion making, assignments, patent monetization, licensing, research, tech-transfer agreements, article writing, presentation, etc.
7. Research (technical & legal) and assisting the litigation team in patent infringement and opposition / revocation proceedings.
Mandatory Skills & Attributes:
1. Strategic thinking - Identifying risk/ opportunity areas and highlighting them.
2. Familiarity with applicable laws & online forms filing procedures under various laws.
3. Building strong relationships with stakeholders and become integrated into their system.
4. Analytical skills . Ability to understand & provide valid & effective solution to the clients.
5. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
6. Should have audit framework to understand gaps while carrying out corporate compliances to see potential opportunities with clients.
Required Skill Sets: Experience in patent prosecution, patent application drafting, liasoning with patent office, patent searching, patent litigation and knowledge of transactional IP
Apply to this job only if: You have extensive experience in IPR and employment history reflects good job stability
Advantages of Applying to this position: Opportunity to work with the first team in the Bangalore office of a well established law firm, high growth opportunities.
Other Prerequisites: Good communication and soft skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.