Specialist Recruiter at Antal International Network
Views:246 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Associate - IBC Litigation Lawyer (2-4 yrs)
IBC Litigation Lawyer (Mumbai) Senior Associate
You will be responsible for:
- Drafting and Vetting of Litigation related documents.
You should have:
- Represented clients before the Delhi District Courts, State High Courts, Supreme Court of India, State Commission, and Tribunals.
You Must have experience in NCLAT (IBC) cases.
- You must have experience in Matters being filed before the National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal under the provisions of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
- Your Should have Expert Knowledge of Arbitration, and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Commercial and Consumer Laws.
- You should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation.
- If you are dedicated to NCLAT (IBC) cases, apply now:
Candidate should have worked on Original side matters, apply now: