Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:345 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Associate/Head - Training & Quality - Credit Card Contact Center - Bank (10-17 yrs)
Senior Associate & Head, Training & Quality - Credit-Card Contact Center with MNC Bank
Key Account abilities:
- Develop & drive a quality monitoring & feedback plan along with Partner to meet the audit target to gauge the floor quality performance.
- Conduct periodic dip stick to ensure quality briefing and process update is being delivered
- Perform various CE driven analytics such repeat, CSAT, FCR etc and update the relevant stakeholders
- Drive compliment across the process
- Continuously review the internal monitoring process and identify areas of improvement.
- Driving the Training Plan & knowledge management of the Partner team to deliver a seamless new hire training for Credit-Card Contact Center
- Devising and conducting periodic dipstick to check on knowledge levels of CSOs on floor.
- Identify TNIs based on quality performance. Suggest product and process changes based on inputs captured from customer and Digiservice team.
- Support in complaint monitoring and effective and timely complaint resolution
- Support customer centric service initiatives to enhance customer experienceJob Duties & responsibilities (List the principal duties. Use concise statements that provide a clear understanding of the level of responsibility, complexity, creativity and analysis performed in this position.)
- Own and drive the daily update to ensure knowledge level of team is continuously updated.
- Oversee & Manage refresher and new hire training.
- Build product, process and soft skill training modules as the requirement and updates.
- Drive the Quality Framework & transaction monitoring framework at Partner location
- Ensure timely support in maintenance and updating of knowledge management tool
- Identify Root causes and share Analysis through reports presentations
- To identify core issues related to Customer Complaints basis Quality audits and Reports based for Complaints
- Control and improve performance basis Trainings, refreshers and consistent feedback
- 10 years of Experience managing Training & Quality Teams within the Customer Servicing or Banking Operations
- Management & Governance of Partner Contact Center operations
Education / Preferred Qualifications :
- Degree holder
- Relevant experience in a contact centre environment, preferably in a Credit-Card industry.
- Professional qualifications in the areas of Quality Management, Six Sigma, COPC will be an advantage.
Core Competencies :
- Product, Voice & Accent Training
- Strong customer experience mind-set and result-oriented
- Strong interpersonal & verbal and written communications skills
- Good, effective and engaging training delivery skills
- Strong coaching skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good judgement and problem solving skills
- Able to organize information in a structured manner
- Able to work independently and in a group demonstrating leadership and teamwork where situation applies
Technical Competencies :
- Strong Process Improvement Skills
- Proficient in MS office tools, Ms Excel, Power point, Word
- Knowledge of Call Centre Tools, NICE / CMS preferred.