Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:343 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Senior Associate/Head - Credit Card Projects & Risk Operations - Bank (10-17 yrs)
Senior Associate & Head, Credit-Card Projects & Risk Operations with MNC Bank
Your workday might look like this:
- Responsible in maintaining governance on credit-card Operations and support centre head to drive and deliver strategies, performances and planning for the Operations function.
- Lead and manage the Transformation agenda and initiatives which includes Customer and Employee Journey, as well as Marketing and Culture for the organisation unit
- Partner with regional teams in planning and formulating key strategic priorities and performance drivers for the Group
- Support & drive risk & controls across all the Credit-Card & customer banking Operational teams
- Provide strategic guidance and support on critical initiatives in line with goals set for the country
- Drive annual planning process for the function as well as establish strong performance management discipline
Job Duties & responsibilities:
We are looking for a results-driven professional who has :
- Strong leadership and influencing skills; strategic thinker; hands-on and delivery focused
- Excellent communication skills; highly driven and self-starter
- Experienced in the design and implementation of complex transformation programs in credit-card verticals
- Strong understanding on impact of operations to business and stakeholders, ability to translate and communicate these to different levels of the organization and able to manage cross functional teams to navigate through ambiguity to drive programs
- Possess maturity in judgment. Strong focus on critical thinking, effective facilitation and influencing.- Systematic and disciplined approach to planning, organizing, decision making and delegation
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in Consumer Banking Operations with strong operational management, Risk management and Projects in Credit-Card vertical.
- Education / Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University, MBA would be an added advantage.
- Core Competencies (State the qualities, skills, behaviors and attitudes that the incumbent must possess in order to perform the responsibilities of this position.)
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to deep-dive on the data and presentation of various outputs
- Risk Management & Operational expertise in consumer banking vertical
- Managed Strategic projects organization wide
- Technical Competencies (List the technical knowledge and skills required for this position.)
- Knowledge of Risk Management & Internal Control Guidelines.
- Manage & forecasting of budgets
- Experience across consumer banking operational verticals
- Project Management skills