Senior Associate - Government Consulting - Consulting Firm (2-6 yrs)
- This position is with a leading social impact consulting firm based in Delhi who wants to hire a Project Lead for multiple government consulting projects in the social impact space.
- They want to hire someone who believes in creating impact at scale, change lives, manage stakeholders including governments in the state and central level and can be an excellent team leader.
- Masters in Business Administration, Masters in Public Administration, Policy, with an excellent academic record and from an institution of repute either within India or abroad.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a demanding and complex consulting role with a leading for-profit strategy consulting firm, Demonstrated commitment and intent to work in the social impact space
- Ability to structure problems and solve them by blending top-down management consulting approach with grass-roots understanding
- Ability to use in-house data and technology capabilities to design implementable and scale solutions
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and deliver quality output, Proven ability to manage multiple roles such as timely project delivery, client, and stakeholder relationship management, quality assurance, team building and mentorship, business development, brand visibility and thought leadership.
- Experience in Health / education will be preferred.