HR at CrossTab IT Consulting
Views:695 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Senior Associate - Fund Accounting - Real Estate - CA/CPA (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a fund accounting sr. associate with one of our clients, for their Mumbai office.
- Approximately 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Chartered Accountant or CPA license preferred
- Bachelors- degree in related field (Finance, Accounting or Economics) from accredited institution
- Big-4 public accounting experience strongly preferred, ideally the clients being real estate funds.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment; excited about working in a start-up environment with the backing and infrastructure of a well-established industry leader
- Excited about team building
- Strong communication skills will be important; ability to analyze and summarize complex information both verbally and in writing with colleagues in the United States
- Ability to assist in managing several third-party relationships (JV partners, outside administrators; custodians)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to multi-task and manage various deadlines
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and timelines required
- Knowledge of real estate fund structures, investment property structures, alternative investments, securitization, or other investment products preferred
- Experience with certain systems (Advent Geneva; Investran; Black Mountain) experience a plus; requires day to day use of Excel (with advanced skills in Excel being a plus)