Senior Associate - Fixed Asset Accounting - Consulting Firm - CA (6-10 yrs)
Ideal candidate should be a qualified CA with 6-8 years of experience;
- This is an IC role to start with, which can be scalable to a people manager role depending upon the performance and capabilities of the candidate;
- We're going through a lot of transformation and challenging times at multiple levels. As such, the ideal candidate should be a self starter, highly energetic individual experienced in:-
1) Fixed Asset accounting - including end to end management of Acquire to Retire transactions, reconciliations and ensuring audit worthiness and periodic physical verification;
2) Book Closure Activities - follow corporate calendar of month and quarter close and ensuring 'no surprises' book closure activity by flagging critical/ high value transactions and their resolution in a timely manner. Monthly lease accounting/ Ind AS related accounting entries;
3) Audit - managing end to end statutory audit from planning stage to flawless execution by collaboratively working with all the internal and external stakeholders and driving audit closure without any material unresolved issues or qualifications. The candidate should also possess capabilities to prepare Financial Statements in accordance with the Ind AS and Companies Act requirements and should have ability to analyse and interpret Ind AS. Internal Financial Controls (IFC) Audit support
4) GL Reconciliations - ensuring high quality Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations in a timely manner. The role also may require handling of additional account reconciliations of other legal entities by working closely with the global Controllership team;
5) Management Reporting - preparation of monthly MIS reports in standard structured formats by providing insights into variance analysis and ability to effectively communicate with senior management/ leadership
6) Adhoc activities related to business dynamics
The candidate should be highly proficient in all MS Office applications and preferably in Google suite apps with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.