Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:564 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Senior Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis - Scorecard Team - Financial Services (5-12 yrs)
Senior Associate - Financial Planning & Analysis - Scorecard
Job Background/Context :
- Client is the leading global financial services company with some 200 million customer accounts. It does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage and wealth management.
- An excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a career within Citigroup and more specifically within the Finance Division
- Mumbai FP&A Analytical Center is an integral and key partner of the Global FP&A team
- The open position is in a scorecard team to support the Planning and Analysis (P&A) function. The scorecard team is responsible for generating Balanced Scorecards for senior executives, measuring performance across various domains such as Financials, Client, Culture & Control.
- The candidate is expected to work with Country/ Regional/ Global FP&A, Controllers, Treasury and Technology teams
- Opportunity to work in a matrix organization working with regional and country teams
Key Responsibilities :
- Active involvement with technology groups for Re-engineering initiatives in scorecard team
- Partner with Re-engineering team of scorecard processes, generate efficiency and re-engineering saves
- Work closely with Project manager as Project lead on various scorecard projects
- Monthly preparation of Balanced Scorecards reports for senior-most executives across businesses/ functions/geographies.
- In-depth understanding/knowledge of key financial ratios such as Return on Equity, Return on Assets, Operating efficiency, Return on Basel III capital etc.
- Extensive coordination with multiple teams across the globe for collecting non-financial metric data for Scorecard reports
- Ensure quality & robustness of data by performing adequate control checks and ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports to senior leaders
- Identify and escalate any significant or concerning trends, anomalies or issues in metrics data submission and take corrective actions
- Review processes and suggest/implement improvements/changes to the existing processes
- Various ad-hoc analysis to support requests from Senior leads on Scorecards
- Effective client relationship & demand management to be able to meet the needs of various stakeholders
- Excellent communications/interpersonal skills
- Control Oriented- Focus on documentation and ensure Audit requirements are fulfilled
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong focus on timeliness & accuracy of work delivered, detail-oriented
- Capable of creative & independent thinking; Passionate to go beyond the obvious to find solutions
- Proactive and willing to work independently to deliver on project & other initiatives
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and desire to develop and improve by challenging the status quo
- Self-motivator & a go-getter; possess strong team-building skills
- Attention to detail is an essential part of the job
- Adaptability, multitasking and project management skills
- Interpersonal skills (ability to work with colleagues at all levels across multiple locations)
- Individual with 5+ years of experience in financial services
- Masters degree in Finance
- Good financial analysis and management reporting background
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, power point)
- Experience with Tableau will be added advantage
- Experience in working with data and knowledge of financial reporting tools such as Essbase, Interactive Sandbox, SMR would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.