Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:4490 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Senior Associate - Financial Due Diligence (4-6 yrs)
JOB ROLE- Responsible for executing client engagements in the area of Transaction services - Buy side / sell side due diligence or Carve-outs assignments etc
JOB LOCATION- Bangalore
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAs-
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate, on a timely basis.
- Develop a reputation as a - Subject Matter Expert- in a chosen domain within Advisory.
- Actively establish and manage relationships with clients on projects.
- Play an active role in assisting with the incubation of new sub service lines within Advisory such as Financial Services, Corporate Finance, and Forensics.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client and engagement team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments
- Awareness of financial statements analysis, KPIs, building databook (or Analysis Pack), preparation/consolidation of financial statements, trial balance mapping, reconciliation of management and audited accounts. Various other analysis : price-volume, churn-rate, top customers, ageing, headcount and trending analysis.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Handling a team of 2-3 coaches.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR- s-
- Deliver work which is of highest quality within the budget
- Delivery of projects on timely basis.
- Work with new methodologies
SCOPE OF WORK-
- Team management
- Global exposure with different clients
- Qualified CA or MBA- Finance with good accounting skills with 4-6 years of experience into Financial Due Diligence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowhow on financial statement analysis, trial balance mapping, reconciliation, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.