Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:79 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Associate - Execution - BFS (4-5 yrs)
Sr Associate Execution
Job Responsibilities :
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods - comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitchbooks.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- Four or more years of experience in a finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
Qualification : MBA/CA/CFA/Bachelor's degree from a reputed college.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.