Staffing Specialist at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:4219 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Equity Research - BFS (3-4 yrs)
- The team focuses on delivering high quality investment insights to credit investors on a global basis with a high emphasis on independence and objectivity in its products and insights
- The unit produces regular written research, hosts investor meetings with company management teams, holds conference calls with industry consultants and regularly communicates with clients (both internal and external)
- Modeling: Maintaining & updating existing company models; creating new models; maintaining relative value sheets
- Research: Assist with the publication of earnings previews/recaps, initiation reports, deep dive notes as well other group products
- Communication: Assist with client inquires and requests (internal and external)
- Events: Assist with coordination of investor meetings (management meeting & field trips) and conference calls with consultants
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-4 years experience
- MBA or graduate degree and/or CFA preferred.
- Experience in Credit Research
- Good knowledge of accounting and modelling with a credit focus
- Experience in supporting senior credit research analysts
- Excellent inter-personal and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Secure and maintain applicable licenses
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.