Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1392 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Employee Relations - Manufacturing Firm (4-6 yrs)
Are you looking for a job that will give you work satisfaction, and provide exposure to a global manufacturing company.
Our client is the largest manufacturing company based out of Gurgaon with many dealers across India and exporting their products to SAARC countries.
As a Senior Associate - ER, your responsibility will be to create a harmonious & productive work environment and ensuring Welfare facility under the Factories act and its compliance.
What you will do:
- Establishing contacts and to maintaining harmonious relations among the employee, management and Govt. Authorities.
- Bringing to the notice of the factory management the grievances of a worker or workers, with a view to secure expeditious redress and to act as a Liaison Officer between the management and labor
- Handling workers day to day grievance, spending daily two hours on grievance at shop floor and closing the grievance.
- Studying and understanding the point of view of labor in order to helping the factory management to shape and formulate labor policies and to interpret these policies to the workers in a language understood by them
- Advising on fulfillment by the management and the concerned departments of the factory of their obligations, statutory or otherwise concerning Regulation of working hours, maternity benefit, medical care compensation for injuries and sickness and other welfare and social benefit measures.
- Encouraging the formation of works and Joint Production Committees, and Safety-First and Welfare Committees, and to supervise their work
- Ensuring regular monitoring of disciplinary matter like absenteeism, loitering, punctuality, nuisance etc.
- Creating awareness among shop floor officers workers about personnel and welfare policy, Grievance redressal procedure, work place management, team spirit and positive attitude.
- Organising various Committees for, Grievance Redressal, Canteen, Sports, etc.
- Providing an Open house with staffs, Workmen and Contractor Manpower for resolving their problems and communication
What you need to have:
- Handling Welfare Activities for big manufacturing set up.
- Hands on experience of Disciplinary Proceeding & Domestic Enquiry.
- Good knowledge of Labour Laws
- Registered as Welfare Officer under Factories Act for current organization (good to have)
- 4-6 years of experience
Salary offered - 7-8 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.