Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:4234 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Associate Director/Associate Director - Application Development - IT & Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (15-22 yrs)
Sr.Associate Director / Associate Director - Application Development For an IT & Consulting Organisation
- The Sr.Associate Director / Associate Director for Application Development is responsible for management of Application Development teams as well as software development and delivery for the Clients India business systems.
- The job holder will manage the delivery of development projects and BI initiatives through the complete lifecycle from aspiration through to Operations. This will include ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meet`s business & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget.
- Understand the high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions.
- Manage and analyze the design, implementation and testing of cloud based and on-premise enterprise software systems
- Work with various business stakeholders to ensure that the work being delivered is in alignment with the business goals, objectives and priorities.
- Lead the delivery of technology products that further the capabilities and efficiencies of our business systems and applications.
- Have awareness of the project process and track progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key stakeholders, communicate changes or delays in a direct and efficient manner.
- Use best practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to QA/Support, BA/PM, BI and Application Development teams ensuring that work delivered by the combined team is of an appropriate level of quality as required by the business
- Hire, provide direct management and professional development coaching to individual team leads and their direct reports as necessary.
- Track expenditures within allocated budget and collaborate with other technology leaders to facilitate efficient investment of technology resources
- Foster an environment of collaboration and innovation
- Continuously evaluate and improve processes and metrics related to software development and deployment
Education and Experience :
- BTech/ M Tech/ MCA from premier institute with overall 15+ years of experience in Application development
- 10+ years of application development leadership experience
- 12+ years of experience with architectural frameworks and the various approaches to the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 8+ years delivering technology solutions that scale for a global audience across multiple channels
- Deep background in Applications and Infrastructure in Cloud Compute workloads, preferably using C# and .NET on Azure
- Experience and familiarity with a modern Agile / DevOps development process, including continuous integration and deployment, tracking of project metrics, unifying development and operations, etc.
- Understanding of client / server and distributed system / cloud architecture patterns
- Have experience with REST API(s)
- Experience with data stores and databases (including performance tuning), such as SQL Server, Azure Cosmos, MySQL, Hadoop, DynamoDB, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Services, VMware vCloud, OpenStack
- Experience with cloud storage, such as Azure Storage, EC2, S3, EBS, or equivalent
- Experience developing full application stacks
Additional Experience that is a Plus :
- Experience with containerization tools, such as Kubernetes, Docker, or Service Fabric
- Experience with test and build tools, such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, or Ant
- Experience with configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.