Senior Associate - Direct Tax - Law Firm - CA/LLB (3-6 yrs)
Looking for who has experience in Direct Taxation.
If he/she has done LLB (2015/2016/2017 Batch) they must have :
- Direct tax exposure from a law firm
- Advisory and some litigation focus in direct tax
If he/she has done CA (2013/2014/2015/2016 Batch) they must have :
- Preferably from tax & regulatory vertical from one of the big 4s
- Experienced in tax advisory, India entry taxation (inbound), Permanent Establishment, GAAR, treaty eligibility, M&A, restructuring, etc
Job Description :
- Have independently prepared and filed various applications, appeals and written submissions before the AO, CIT (A), ITAT, HC and AAR.
- Representing tax payers before the AO and the CIT(A)
- Briefing and assisting counsels in making arguments before ITAT and HC
- Regularly liaising with the clients including MNCs
- Have also been part of the transaction tax team which facilitated inbound and outbound tax structuring
- Contributed extensively to the firm's growing tax practice by making substantial value addition to the existing matters pending before the CIT(A) and ITAT
- Handled direct tax litigation before the HC of Madras, CIT(A) and ITAT
- Drafting opinions on various facets of tax law both domestic and international
- Researching and publishing articles on issues pertaining to intricate taxation matters as a part of in house research initiative
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.