Operation Head- Recruitment at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:220 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Associate - Digital Marketing - IT (6-10 yrs)
Sr. Associate - Digital Marketing
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India (currently WFH)
It was founded in 2018 with a vision to drive value creation in the form of virtual currency for people around the world.
We set out to create a virtual world where anyone can buy, sell and own assets. Today it is a game of farming, business, and strategy powered by crypto. Our vision is to build a game that grows with time and builds value for players.
- As SA Digital Marketing, you will lead the marketing strategy and execution for our game.
- You'll identify the target market, develop the brand positioning, deliver the go-to-market plan and work on strategies for the coming quarters.
- You will be responsible to set goals and targets for market expansion and game growth.
- You'll work closely with product, consumer and game teams to influence the product strategy and roadmap, ensuring the game satisfies consumer needs and business objectives.
- Closely liaise with game developers and product teams to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for the growth of company.
- Work with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts and executive as well as investor presentations at key product milestones.
- Lead partnerships and brand building globally across markets
- Identify value propositions and key messages that bond the right players to our games
- Lead team to write creative briefs to ensure all teams produce best in class communications which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers
- Oversee all external initiatives for the game
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned for the team with company goals
- Be a strong leader for every individual within the team
- Monitor, measure and improve marketing metrics across all digital channels and work towards achieving the marketing goals.
- Experience in broad, cross-functional, consumer marketing with a minimum of 6 years experience
- Strong influencing skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to business outcomes
- Comfortable dealing with analytics as the main source of information
- Experience successfully managing a team of direct reports
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA strongly preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, problem solve in a deadline driven environment and work well with different matrix partners. As part of a matrix organizational structure, it is essential you are highly collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, are able to work with senior management and strive in fast-paced environments.