Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:531 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Senior Associate - Deal Analytics - M&A - Healthcare Consulting (3-9 yrs)
Deal Analytics - Healthcare
Exp - 3-9 yrs
Work location - Mumbai
Position : Senior Associate
We are looking for Senior Associates with 4 - 9 years of experience, to work in the Healthcare sector for a Analytics Consulting practice in Mumbai.
Senior Associates will work as an integral part of business analytics teams in India alongside clients and consultants in the performing high-end analysis and providing business recommendations to project teams.
B.Tech./B.E./Masters Degree/M.Phil./MBA from reputed institute(s)
Candidates with educational background in Pharma R&D, Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Epidemiology, and Public health are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience of having worked in consulting/analytics environment
- Experience in healthcare analytics and/or healthcare operations, In particular, experience in at least one of the following areas:
Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in commercial operations like sales territory alignment, sales force compensation strategy, multi-channel strategy
Pharmaceutical industry: Experience in R&D operations like clinical site selection, clinical sites monitoring
Health Insurance (Payer): Experience in working on healthcare claims data for various analysis related to (but not limited to) care management, utilization management, fraud, abuse and wastage analysis, population health management
Health Insurance (Payer): Experience in working on marketing initiatives for health care insurance companies
Healthcare providers: Experience in working with provider claims data
- Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience of engaging with International clients and working in onsite-offshore environment
- Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work
- Strong aptitude along with good academic and professional background
- Exposure to advanced analytics methodologies such as Regression (Linear, Logistic, etc.), Cluster Analysis, CART/CHAID, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis software like SAS/SPSS/R
- Demonstrated experience of contributing in firm and knowledge building
- Candidate with medical and business degrees are encouraged to apply as well
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on project and analysis plans under the guidance of Project Manager.
- Interact with and advise consultants/clients in as a subject matter expert to formalize data sources, understand data, acquire and use relevant business knowledge
- Develop analytics path to align with overall project objective
- Validate analysis & process with consultants/clients in
- Analyze, develop recommendations, and conduct so-what analysis
- Ability to build storylines and make presentations
- Significant contribution to knowledge and firm building activities
- Manage large data sets; apply basic statistical techniques to understand data