Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:235 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Associate - Customer Complaints - BFSI/KPO/eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Senior Associate - Customer Complaints
- Handling the team of customer complaints along with the complaints.
- Handling of escalated complaints and ensuring end to end closures.
- Lead the response and resolution of customer complaints that are received from the Regulator or in Complaints ID via any of the internal channels with Quality of resolution being of paramount importance.
- Co-ordinates with legal Compliance departments to resolve complaints received from RBI or legal notices.
- Understand each query type, liaise with internal stakeholders to get the concerns resolved and leverage team to revert back to customers with defined TAT.
- Own and manage overall resolution TAT and ensure 100% adherence to agreed turnaround time.
- Lead and mentor team to ensure desired output in terms of Productivity, Quality and NIL escalation to Regulators if a case is received by internal complaint unit.
- Drive root cause analysis of all complaints and work with related functions and stakeholders across the organization to eliminate causative factors and prevent recurrence.
- Own the reduction of overall complaints to the regulator.
- Ensure achievement on all core business objectives defined KPI / KRA parameters.
- Implement requisite tools / automation to drive efficiencies and better management of complaints.
- Own and drive new initiatives and competitive benchmarking on a monthly basis to ensure best in class performance.
- Liaise with Business, Collections, Operations and other teams as necessary to drive end to end process improvements.
- Own and ensure Reporting Data visibility as per business expectations.