Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:104 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Corporate Internal Audit - NBFC (2-8 yrs)
Sr./ Associate - Corporate Internal Audit- NBFC
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Take the lead in developing and executing the company's audit plan, and involve in the day-to-day execution of internal audits.
- Participate & Lead in Internal Audits.
- Participate in opening meetings with stakeholders to explain the scope and objectives of the audit.
- Perform process walkthroughs to identify key risk & control matrix.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives.
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause & to obtain sustainable management action plans.
- Preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings.
- Develop a risk-based test plan by selecting an appropriate audit approach, test procedures, and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology.
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IIA standards.
- Identification of Audit universe, risk assessment of audit entities & development of the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Keep abreast of the change in the risk environment within/outside the organization.
- All responsibilities should be performed as per the Company Values and guidelines mentioned in the Company policies, as applicable, and within the parameters of the Company Code of Conduct
Interested candidates share your updated CV.