Manager - Human Resource at Corporate Professionals
Views:169 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Corporate Affairs & Compliances - NBFC & Foreign Exchange - CS (5-7 yrs)
DIVISION: CORPORATE AFFAIRS & COMPLIANCES
JOB TITLE: SENIOR ASSOCIATE
JOB TYPE: Managerial
LOCATION: New Delhi
REPORTING TO: HOD
- Department and Client Management focused on the growth of the business.
- On the Job Team training while reviewing works.
- Direct client handling
- Advising clients engaged in various foreign exchange/NBFC laws.
- Handling client queries and documentation in relation to the above-referred laws.
- Ensuring compliance with systems/processes and documentation of the same.
- Preparing legal opinion on matters requiring interpretation of foreign exchange/NBFC laws.
- Handling matters related to RBI and FIPB approvals/compounding etc.
- Maintaining the FEMA website
Qualifications: Company Secretary
Experience: min 5 years to 7 years relevant exp. in consulting organization with exposure to foreign exchange & NBFC laws
Salary Offered: The salary offered is the best in the industry.
- Thorough Professional focused on meeting client needs.
- Good command of handling foreign exchange laws, fintech laws & NBFC laws.
- Handled matter related to advisory, approvals under foreign exchange laws, fintech laws & NBFC laws
- Must have experience of interaction with RBI and AD Banks
- Good interpretation skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple clients/assignments
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Allocation/Self Execution/Review/Finalization of Team's work