Senior Associate - Consulting - Advisory Services (1-5 yrs)
The company is a consultancy firm focused on advisory services to corporates to maximise value for all stakeholders prior to a transaction - private equity fundraising and mergers & acquisitions.
Focus sectors include Healthcare, Manufacturing and Consumer
Brief JD is as below:
- The main responsibility would be gathering, interpreting, and using complex client data both financial and non-financial, to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize the results of our clients.
- Identify gaps and support clients in implementing systems and processes.
- Understand the capital and ownership structure of the client and assist in re-structuring based on best possible solution.
- Supervision of implementation of systems, processes and re-structuring activities and ensure completion.
- Preparing reports and presentations for fundraising including debt.
- Visiting clients and suggesting best practices and support in implementing those best practices.
- Analyze financial statements and interpret for the best possible improvement.
- Improve process efficiency of client's businesses.
- This role would be based in Chennai, it involves travelling.
Experience: 1-3 years in CA Firms / Big Four / consulting
Academic Qualifications: Undergrad + CFA / CA / ACCA