Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:192 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Associate/Consultant - Oracle Procurement - Consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
Role : Senior Associate
Experience: 6 - 10 years
Key Skills : Oracle Fusion Purchasing / Inventory/ Order Management/ Maintenance/ Manufacturing
Educational Qualification : BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MBA
Job Description :
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths, and address development areas.
- Proven track record as an SME in chosen domain.
- Ability to come up with Client POC/POV for integrating/increasing adoption of emerging Tech. like BlockChain, AI et al with the product platform they are associated with.
- Mentor Junior resources within the team, conduct KSS and lessons learnt.
- Flexible to work in stretch opportunities/assignments.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Ticket Quality and deliverables review.
- Status Reporting for the project.
- Adherence to SLAs, experience in incident management, change management and problem management.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities by working with clients directly and leading the engagement.
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration.
- Good Team player. Take up cross competency work and contribute to COE activities.
- Escalation/Risk management.
Position Requirements :
Required Skills :
- 6 -10 year of experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, specifically specialized in any Two of the below modules
c. Inventory Management
- Should have completed minimum Two end-to-end implementations in Fusion Procurement/ Inv/OM/INV/ Maintenance/Manufacturing modules, upgradation, lift and shift and support projects experience
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Structures, Procurement Hierarchies, Flexfields, Extension's, OM Pricing, GOP, Work center, Work area, Resource setup in Fusion SCM
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly
- Prepare process flows, data flow diagrams, requirement documents, user training and onboarding documents to support upcoming projects and enhancements
- Deliver and track the delivery of issue resolutions to meet the SLA's and KPI's
- Focus on reducing recurrence issues caused by the Oracle Fusion application
- Generate ad hoc reports to measure and to communicate the health of the applications
- Ability to configure Procurement/ Inv/OM/INV/ Maintenance/Manufacturing cloud configuration to the Client's Standards & Requirements.
- Good knowledge of BPM Approval Workflow and BI Reports
- Should be able to understand and articulate business requirements and propose solutions after performing appropriate due diligence
- Should have good communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Coordinate with team to close the client requests on time and within SLA
- Exposure perform Unit Testing and UAT of issues and collaborate with the business users to obtain UAT sign-off
- Experience in working with various Procurement/ Inv/OM/INV/ Maintenance/Manufacturing data upload / migration techniques like FBDI / ADFDI/Import maps and related issue resolutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.