HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:217 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Associate Consultant - Market Research - Pharma/Healthcare Consulting (5-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Project Execution: as an engagement leader, responsible for :
- Developing and coaching team members to develop an approach for projects
- Proactively identify potential risks and probable solution to overcome the same
- Detailed quality check to ensure all standard quality check measures are met
- Story boarding and insight generation with effective visual, written, and verbal delivery to business partners
Project Management :
- Leads larger and longer projects with higher visibility & impact; facilitates multiple team / business partners; able to develop project plans
- Makes decisions impacting basic operational, process, project, or service activities
- Educates self and others on complex issues and gains supports for ideas; communicates effectively with a purpose; able to influence the project team to seamlessly execute the project
- Establishes key relationships with business partners; develops solutions to meet needs. Can drive conversations with business partners and advisors leading to increased capability and project penetration
- Experience related requirements
- 5 to 8 years of experience in consulting, brand teams in pharma companies or healthcare consulting companies with demonstrated ability to efficiently execute in an ambiguous environment
Technical Skills :
- Experience in MR, CI, or Forecasting, depending on role.
- Requires commercial and pharma experience (direct or indirect). Provides strategic insights to Advisors, Brand Teams to shape/develop program/brand strategy. Brings deep understanding of therapy area, market and stakeholder (e.g. patients, HCPs and payers)
- Integrates research, intelligence and alternate datasets to generate insights that facilitates decision making
- Facilitates delivery of insights in line with brand/ business unit strategy in collaboration with quantitative market research/ analytics data sets ensuring high efficiency and quality
- Should have demonstrated traits of customer excellence and capability expansion leading to business continuity
- Has relevant knowledge and understanding of key business drivers to improve processes.
- Has good understanding of commercial life cycle of drugs and is able to contribute to effective scoping of projects and insight generation.
- Superior analytical skills - high comfort in using tools (eg Excel) to analyze and visualize data via standard tools/charting methods
Soft Skills :
- Strong work ethic, personal motivation, and team player who is dynamic and result oriented
- Proven teamwork and collaboration skills. Ability to manage multiple partners / projects
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-Driven and has ability to effectively present and defend analyses
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.