Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Skillventory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:98 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Complaints - NBFC (10-13 yrs)
Are you ready to take the next leap in your career :
If you are looking for an opportunity to create an impact using your knowledge & expertise with the objective of maximizing company performance, then we may have just the right opening for you.
Opportunity is with one of the reputed NBFC
Role : Senior Associate - Complaints
Experience : Min 10 Years
- Handling the team of customer complaints along with the complaints. Handling of escalated complaints and ensuring end to end closures.
- Lead the response and resolution of customer complaints that are received from the Regulator or in Complaints ID via any of the internal channels with Quality of resolution being of paramount importance.
- Coordinates with legal Compliance departments to resolve complaints received from RBI or legal notices.
- Understand each query type, liaise with internal stakeholders to get the concerns resolved and leverage the team to revert back to customers with defined TAT.
- Own and manage overall resolution TAT and ensure 100% adherence to agreed turnaround time.
- Lead and mentor team to ensure desired output in terms of Productivity, Quality and NIL escalation to Regulators if a case is received by an internal complaint unit.
- Drive root cause analysis of all complaints and work with related functions and stakeholders across the organization to eliminate causative factors and prevent recurrence.
- Own the reduction of overall complaints to the regulator.
- Ensure achievement of all core business objectives defined KPI / KRA parameters.
- Implement requisite tools / automation to drive efficiencies and better management of complaints.
- Own and drive new initiatives and competitive benchmarking on a monthly basis to ensure best in class performance.
- Liaise with Business, Collections, Operations and other teams as necessary to drive end to end process improvements.
- Own and ensure Reporting Data visibility as per business expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.