Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd
Views:249 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Associate - Competition Law (3-5 yrs)
Position-Senior Associate Competition Law
1. Deal in all aspects of Competition Law in India.
2. Advising and representing clients in relation to anticompetitive agreements, abuses of dominant position and merger control.
3. Regularly engaged with the Competition Commission of India (CCI) and the office of the Director General (DG) in relation to complaints of breaches of Competition Law and investigations.
4. Represent clients in appeals before the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) and the Supreme Court of India, as well as in cases brought before the High Courts.
5. Specialize in all forms of competition law matters including, merger control, abuse of dominance, cartel, and leniency matters.