Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:644 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
Senior Associate/Associate Vice President - Banking (10-15 yrs)
- To provide support in identifying, acquiring, and maintaining relationships with strategic investors to raise funds for investments in line with the defined financial and business growth for the respective entity.
- Understand funding requirements of portfolio companies, both debt, and equity.
- Identify sources of funding (Banks, funds, capital market instruments, Indian & Overseas both).
- Provide assistance in structuring the fund requirements to the portfolio companies.
- Liaise with the Finance team of portfolio companies and lending community (banks etc.) to execute and implement the transaction.
- Support the Senior Managing Director in managing the operational aspects of fundraising.
- Conduct periodic reviews of fund requirements to be raised through syndications, lenders and coordinate with the portfolio company's finance team.
- Prepare presentation materials for external and internal parties such as rating agencies and investors on a regular basis.
- Master's degree in business administration (Tier 1 institute or finance or CA or equivalent is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.