Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:6355 Applications:876 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Associate/Associate - Venture Capital - BFSI (2-6 yrs)
Reports To: Managing Partner
Investment Strategy & Execution :
- Be deeply involved in the origination, evaluation, successful execution, and performance monitoring and profitable exit of portfolio transactions in select segments/strategies.
- Building varied financial models and structures.
- Adept at working on excel and other such tools.
Championing a deal end to end :
- Be directly involved in the evaluation and execution process including preliminary screening of opportunities, including rigorous valuation, assessment of potential risks and upsides. The third party paid diligence including commercial, financial, legal and tax advisors
- Deal structuring for maximizing long term value for the Fund while also ensuring the rights and downsides from the deal are adequately protected; negotiation with Promoters, deal documentation and execution
- Assist in championing select deals with the Fund's Investment Committee as well in select cases syndicate the same with potential co-investors / other GPs in case of Club deals.
Monitoring & Exits :
- Monitor closely the progress of the companies in the portfolio to ensure optimal performance
- Work closely with the portfolio companies to guide their business strategy and assist in key initiatives e.g. planning, recruitment, operations improvement, expansion, etc.
- Work closely with the company, to create sound exit opportunities (IPO / Trade sale / Upsell) when the stage of growth/time is right. Work along with research teams/economists/ Bankers within and outside the group to monitor global/local trends that will affect timing and type of exit for each investment
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
Exp -2 to 6 years
- Must possess strong Industry/ Sector Knowledge. Should be able to build a story or thesis around a deal and assertively put forward his/her thoughts.
- Premier education - MBA or CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.