Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:7090 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Associate/Associate - Corporate Law - LLB - Law Firm (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
The main job responsibilities for this incumbent would include the following :
- Seeks to understand the clients business, market, issues and objectives for the matter.
- Regularly maintaining a track record of all client transactions.
- Assists the Senior / Counsel while negotiating in dealings with clients
- Responding effectively to daily client queries and meeting clients expectations.
- Is aware of when advice or assistance from senior team members should be sought.
- Engages with the client and manages the matter on a day-to-day basis.
- Actively involved in research work. Demonstrates excellent research skills, effectively utilizing internal and external knowledge resources.
- Understanding and gathering all available and relevant information.
- Produces detailed and accurate work, maintaining an overview of the matter.
- Applies knowledge to client situations to develop practical advice.
- Makes sensible use of precedents in drafting documents.
- Checks his/her understanding with others and challenges where appropriate
- Demonstrates and shares technical skills, knowledge and experience in his/her own areas of expertise
Desired Candidate Profile :
The essential qualities desired in the candidate include the following :
Qualification & Years of Experience :
- Must be enrolled in the Bar Council of India
- 2- 7 years of experience in Corporate Law
- Currently employed in a Tier I law firm of Mumbai
- LLB from a reputed law school in India
Technical qualities :
- Expertise in the corporate area including :
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint Venture / Venture Capital
- Private Equity
- Fund Formation
- Corporate Restructuring & reorganization
- Debt Restructuring, distressed debt trading and investment in distressed assets
- Real Estate
Personal Qualities :
- Good communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal skills, is attentive and demonstrates empathy for others by listening carefully and responding with considered questions and comments.
- Demonstrates clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, focusing on the key points in a structured manner.
- Excellent research skills.
- Is proactive.
Candidates residing in Mumbai may only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.