Deputy Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:40 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Associate/Associate/Consultant - SAP Services - Treasury Domain - BFSI (4-10 yrs)
Position Overview - Job Description
Role: Sr. Associate / Associate Treasury Consultant - SAP
Job Location: Delhi (South Delhi)
Key Responsibilities :
- Working on Requirement gathering, Business blueprint, Functional specification preparation for Treasury Module.
- Investment & Borrowings Management, Transaction manager, Money market, SWIFT integration, BCM, integration with financial accounting, and other applications.
- Working as production support by handling user issue/incidents in SAP FICO, Treasury space.
- Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of cash management, Debt capital markets and interest rate risk management.
- All responsibilities should be performed as per the Company Values and guidelines mentioned in the Company policies, as applicable and within the parameters of Company
Experience Preferably 4-9 years
Education Preferably Post Graduate with SAP Certification (SAP TRM)
Skills & Competencies
- SAP Treasury product knowledge in Transaction manager, Securities, Money market, etc.
- Strong Hands-on experience with cash management, debt capital markets, and interest rate risk management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Communication Skills