Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - US Corporate Tax/1120 Federal Tax - Big4 (3-8 yrs)
MUST HAVE: Prep & Review 1120, Complex Returns, Federal, Team handling, EXCELLENT Communication
- M1, M3 Adjustments, Bonus Depreciation,
- Review of Federal tax returns
- Review of work papers for Taxable Income Calculations for federal, state and CFC's
- Review of international tax filings such as CFCs, and foreign information reporting (Form 926, Form 8858, Form 5471, Form 5472 etc.)
- Review of fixed asset work paper and depreciation/Gain or loss calculation (Form 4562, Form 4797)
- Review tax returns prepared by staff and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Manage client's engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects). Responsible for monitoring engagement budgets and workflow
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and New Joiners on tax projects.
- Minimum Master's Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result, majoring in Accounting or Finance Experience
- must have 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in a Big 4
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. Excel).
- Broad exposure to federal income taxation and knowledge of tax regulations
Preferred Skills :
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations without compromising on quality and ethical standards and values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Leadership and personnel management skills, Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Team player; self-driven and ability to work independently as well as able to motivate team members
- Preferred Credential: CPA or Enrolled Agent
Apply/ CALL 9920311865