Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2579 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit - CA (1-5 yrs)
Technical Competencies / Skills required:
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISA is an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
- Experience: 1 -5 years of post-qualification experience from mid-sized to Big 4 audit background, potentially in BPO finance environment.
Competencies / Skills:
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
Education: Chartered Accountant
Job Title - Senior Associate / Assistant Manager (based on the experience level / fitment)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.