Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:202 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Internal Audit/SOX Audit - Financial Services (4-9 yrs)
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Internal Audit/SOX Audit - FS
We are hiring Senior Associate/Assistant Manager - Internal Audit/SOX Audit for our Financial Services client based at Bangalore location.
- 4 to 9 years of post-graduate experience in Risk advisory/Internal Audit/SOX Audit experience preferably in big 4 or related business experience.
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Certified Information Systems Auditor/Masters in Business Administration (major in Finance).
- Candidates should have proficient knowledge (both in leading and execution) in the areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- Business process controls testing for Internal Audits (IA), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 302, 404 audits, revenue assurance audits etc. by applying the components of relevant frameworks (e.g., COSO, ERM, COBIT).
- Business process controls testing covering processes i.e. Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Financial Statement Close, Equity, Inventory, Payroll & Human Resources, Investment and Treasury.
- Process compliance reviews targeting compliance to towards various laws and regulations.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) manuals, Flow Chart and Enterprise Risk Management.
- Contract risk reviews including vendor compliance reviews and revenue audits, Operational, compliance & regulatory audits.
- Proficient technical knowledge of internal auditing standards issued by IIA, ICAI & ISACA.
- Regulatory, Compliance and Controls on GAAP, Auditing Standards, Accounting Standards.
- Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, Access, Power point etc.) with demonstrated ability to coach young team members on the respective tools