Senior Associate - Alliances - FinTech (2-4 yrs)
Want to join the trailblazing Fintech company which is leveraging software and technology to change the face of short-term financing in India!
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
As a Sr Associate - Alliances, you will work closely with the Customer sales and Credit team to ensure Business targets are achieved.
What you will do:
- Managing P&L Responsibility for the business
- Handling Client Relationship Management and Servicing
- Increasing share of wallet in each of the existing partners by improving relationship at all levels in the platform
- Increasing quality leads for Business Loans from partners and ensuring end to endfulfillment
- Reporting and Monitoring performance
- Prospecting and onboarding new corporate partners across the new economy for cash-flow based lending program
- Focusing on making customer journey simpler to ensure maximum conversion and consistently reduce frictions
- Managing existing programs to ensure seamless financing of player in respective eco-systems
- Identifying innovative products to increase share of Wallet from existing customers
- Driving weekly and monthly reviews with partners
What you need to have:
- Highly driven and motivated individual with ability to get hands-on where required
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong understanding of processes and ability to have numbers at fingertips
- Understanding of Lending with a good understanding of end-to-end process
- Proficient in MS Excel and ability to prepare reports
- Prior experience in Corporate Relationship Management with a lending entity (Preferred)
- 2-4 Years of experience in a corporate setup
- Candidate can come from any educational background with a minimum Master's Degree.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.