Senior Associate - Actuarial (1-5 yrs)
Position - Sr.Associate (Skills : Finance Background,MS Excel,Good Communication,Pensions,benefits)
Opportunity with a leading U.S Financial Firm in Bangalore
Work Timings - Should be Flexible with Shifts(Rotational)
Interviews happening this weekend
- Under general supervision, the associate will be responsible for accurate and timely processing of daily calculations of Low to High complexity in a multi-client environment.
- Associate must understand fidelity systems, learn and process financial transactions on respective client database. They should also work closely with upstream and down stream processes for the overall service to the end client/ participant.
Calculation work involves the following activities:
- Send out projection calculation of retirement benefits and forms to participants on request.
- Address quires from participants
- Process final calculation once the participant/ beneficiary decide to commence his benefits and his forms are processed by retirement initiation team
- Manually calculating and reviewing pension benefits for plan participants
- Pension calculation based on customer request received through Customer Service Group or online request.
- Process various types of pension benefit requests like estimates, termination benefits and final benefits.
- Benefit calculation should be performed by referring to the plan guidelines for respective clients.
- Internal client interaction for resolving various issues.
- Ensure timely completion of transaction based on the turnaround agreed on the request type
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of pension benefits.
Please provide us with references as we have multiple positions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.