Manager at Spencer N Hills
Views:185 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Assistant Vice President - Information Security & Cyber Security - BPO/ITeS (12-20 yrs)
Looking for Cyber Defense Center (CDC) Operations Manager who will be responsible for leading a 24x7 team of security experts, helping deliver advanced Cyber Operations using automation, orchestration and analytics. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the oversight of day-to-day operations with help from Security Analysts, maturing processes and driving new innovations. The manager will also be responsible for maintaining mature service delivery methodologies for CDC. This is a high visibility role and requires a strong technical acumen with outstanding customer service skills capable of planning and executing to meet core objectives.
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Ensure minimization of information security breach, Ensure business is not affected due to incidents.
- Ensuring successful client audits (with no Major NCs in audits for technology function related to InfoSec)
- Ensure that all clients due diligence visits are successful
- Holds at least one certification in Information Security (CISSP, CEH, CISA, CCSK)
- Experience / understanding of ITIL Processes
- Experience and knowledge on ISO27001, SOX, SAS70, and information security audits, security policy & process development, Data Privacy, etc.