Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exelon Consulting
Views:2773 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Assistant Manager/Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit - Consulting Firm (2-6 yrs)
Seeking applications for SA/ AM Statutory AUdit profile for a leading name in Big5 industry
Roles and Responsible includes execution and supervision of work performed by staff, provide class room training / on the job training to staff, working on multiple engagement in rapidly growing fast-paced, interactive and result based team environment by collaborating with diverse team.
- Develop an understanding of the company's audit approach, methodology and tools
- Demonstrate working knowledge of auditing and aptitude for technical accounting, including US GAAP
- Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Perform detailed review of work executed by staff (Analysts and Associates)
- Implement high standards of quality for performance of team and monitor engagement progress.
- Provide effective counseling, training, coaching and mentoring to team members to assist them in fully developing their potential. Also provide feedback and direction
- Facilitate trainings to staff (Analyst / Associate) members
- Build relationship with US audit teams and able to identify and discuss complex issues and present workable solutions in a simple, meaningful and focused manner with all levels of employees
- Ensure that audit documentation is in compliance with quality standards of the Firm
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis
- Understands and adapts to the corporate culture Skills
Expert analytical, technical and auditing skills :
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Moderate People management : Managing team of 2 -3 staff (Analyst /Associate) members
- Project Management : Manage multiple tasks
- Problem Solving Skills: Resolve problems of team members.
- Handle US team escalations
- Advanced written and oral communications: Conduct calls with US team & local leaders
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- CA/CPA with 2-3 years public accounting experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 3-5 years public accounting experience in a role of a senior in medium to large firm
- Profiles from leading CA firms and Big4's preferred.