Talent Acquisition Specialist at Exelon Consulting
Views:4358 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Assistant Manager/Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit - Consulting Firm (2-6 yrs)
Seeking applications for SA/ AM Statutory AUdit profile for a leading name in Big5 industry
Roles and Responsible includes execution and supervision of work performed by staff, provide class room training / on the job training to staff, working on multiple engagement in rapidly growing fast-paced, interactive and result based team environment by collaborating with diverse team.
- Develop an understanding of the company's audit approach, methodology and tools
- Demonstrate working knowledge of auditing and aptitude for technical accounting, including US GAAP
- Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Perform detailed review of work executed by staff (Analysts and Associates)
- Implement high standards of quality for performance of team and monitor engagement progress.
- Provide effective counseling, training, coaching and mentoring to team members to assist them in fully developing their potential. Also provide feedback and direction
- Facilitate trainings to staff (Analyst / Associate) members
- Build relationship with US audit teams and able to identify and discuss complex issues and present workable solutions in a simple, meaningful and focused manner with all levels of employees
- Ensure that audit documentation is in compliance with quality standards of the Firm
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis
- Understands and adapts to the corporate culture Skills
Expert analytical, technical and auditing skills :
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Moderate People management : Managing team of 2 -3 staff (Analyst /Associate) members
- Project Management : Manage multiple tasks
- Problem Solving Skills: Resolve problems of team members.
- Handle US team escalations
- Advanced written and oral communications: Conduct calls with US team & local leaders
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- CA/CPA with 2-3 years public accounting experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 3-5 years public accounting experience in a role of a senior in medium to large firm
- Profiles from leading CA firms and Big4's preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.