Senior Customer Relationship Manager at Talent Integrators
Views:2646 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:357
Senior Area Sales Manager - FMCG/FMCD (3-6 yrs)
The role will report to the State Head and will have 8-10 Territory Sales Managers as direct reports and 70-80 business development executives as indirect reports.
- Grow distribution and market share in the assigned area of operations
- Identify, interact and develop DSAs to align and drive business in the market
- Synthesise inputs on local competition from TSM and verify for authenticity across geography. If a local initiative is identified then formulate and launch counter-strategy
- Analyse data and identify improvement areas, corroborate through market visits to identify sweet spots for performance
- Benchmark and compare performance with territory to broad base good practices
- Plan market size, span & geographies for TSM / TL / BDE / FL's
- Should be able to device the best methods for communication of plans/targets to the team so that there is minimum expectation vs delivery gap
- ability to understand formats/data so as to gather right information,viz, in cases when we want them to do surveys and develop insights
- Handle merchant escalations in market & partner with various internal stakeholders to resolve them
- Partner with cross functional teams like Marketing, Sales Capability and HR to ensure appropriate levels of market collaterals, headcount, onboarding experience, etc.
- Implement processes and metrics for tracking progress and setup review mechanisms with all the stakeholders
- Ensure payouts to and from DSA are done as per process and timelines including accurate calculations and disbursement.
- Drive hiring of TSM, BDEs & RTLs to ensure 100% manning in the team
- Onboard the new team members and help them assimilate company culture.
- Participate in performance appraisal process sharing insights about the team and sharing relevant feedback with team members for their growth & development
- Coach TSMs regularly to allow them to better manage the input and output deliverables of BDEs
- Understand the reasons of exit and take corrective action to reduce attritioncompany
- Drive team level R&R and engagement practices
- Monitor quality parameters like KYC, PFB usage to identify gaps, & initiate corrective action.
- Validate audits conducted by TSMs and evaluate the process followed & inputs shared by TSM
- Monitor performance on compliance parameters to ensure zero deviation
- MBA from Tier 1 campus with good academic record
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales and distribution/business development
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage situations on the ground
- Should have managed larger teams on the ground
- Exposure to the start up environment is an added advantage
- Problem solving abilities with strong bias for impact
- Strong ethics and discretion while dealing with customers
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative established targets and metrics
Compensation - Upto 22 Lass