CEO at Options India Group
Views:4680 Applications:496 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Senior Area Manager/Sales Head - Distribution - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Senior Area Manager/Sales Head - North Karnataka- FMCG Distribution
We are currently looking for a Sr. Area Manager (Sales Head for North Karnataka) for one of the topmost packaged consumer goods Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Chennai.
Our client is one of the topmost Packaged consumer goods MNC in India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalization of over US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 20 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with. The multinational group employs more than 180,000 people in over 100 countries.
Job Profile :
- Developing and effectively implementing an Area Sales Strategy through his team of Area Sales Managers & Distributors
- Maintaining relationship with Key employees of Distributor partners and customers
- Ensuring demand generation through Market Activation Managers and Distributor Fields Marketing Reps (DFMR- s)
- Ensuring effective and best in class service to all channel partners
- Developing the capability of the team of Area Sales Managers reporting into the role
- Achieve Targets for Sales, Reach, depth & Profitability
- Develop & Effectively implement the Area Sales Strategy
- Maintain relationship with key customers and influencers
- Track competition and take corrective actions to grow shares
- Train and coach the Area Sales Managers and Distributor Sales Resources
- Ensure Distributors achieve their business goals profitably
Experience & Expertise :
Education : BE/ BTech is preferred, although other graduates with MBA are welcome
Essential Experience and Expertise: Experience of minimum 8-10 years in channel sales, with a minimum 4 to 5 years as Sales Manager, preferably managing a team of executives. Prior experience of managing distributors is essential, with experience in :
- Third Party Management
- Distributor Management and Bazaar Trade
The job involves around 10-15 days of travel outside base location.
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Best among the industry (Could Range around Rs.30 Lpa)+ Company Car
We hope the mentioned position will be of your interest. In this regard, we request you to apply with the following details :
1. Your latest updated CV as a word attachment
2. Your current and expected salary package
3. Please confirm your willingness to relocate to Chennai
4. Your current Notice Period
5. Pls mention if you currently lead a team.
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.