Recruitment Team at Allegis Group
Views:1586 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Architect - Unified Communications & Collaboration - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
Unified Communications and Collaboration - Architect, Hyderabad (Permanent Opportunity)
Our client is going through a multi-year IT transformation. They've recently set-up an Infrastructure Delivery organization in Hyderabad and looking for an Architect to help them in architecting and designing the Unified Communication Architecture and Engineering support for this transformational initiatives.
The Core Architect of Unified Communication will serve as a subject matter expert in the area of Unified Communications Services Portfolio including SIP Backbone, Voice Engineering, Video Conferencing Services/Meeting Solutions, Webcasting solutions, and Telecom Services. The resource will provide thought leadership, provide technical oversight, and ensure that UC solutions used by our client.
This individual will work closely with the sector delivery leads, infrastructure engineers and SMEs, and IT engineers and architects. The recipient should demonstrate experience across key infrastructure domains including Network, Unified Communications, Security, Collaboration tools, Cloud and IT Service Management.
- Drive transformational initiatives to assist with modernization of the Voice\Video infrastructure to meet the demands of a modern workforce
- Responsible for leading a diverse team of Managers and Engineers that plan, implement and support the Unified Communications Services Portfolio including SIP Backbone, Voice Engineering, Video Conferencing Services, Webcast solutions, and Telecom Services
- This role will lead the creation, implementation/deployment and operational support of all underlying products and services for Unified Communications
- Driving the development, delivery, and refinement the Information Technology (IT) architectures
- Development, refinement, publishing, and socialization of patterns, policies and guidelines, and technology standards
- Lead the architecture direction and design issues as well as influence peers, cross-functional partners, and IT leadership
- Author best practice and pattern documents for security solutions based on client standards and Produce architecture and engineering specifications and design documents
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and developing flexible solutions to meet evolving business requirements.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to accomplish aggressive project goals when necessary.
- Effectively presenting facts and recommendations in oral and written form
Key Skills/Experience Required :
- Experience with Unified Communication, network, cloud, and end-user and collaboration architectures.
- Experience with infrastructure, tools, process, methods, and fundamentals used to protect enterprise and large headquarters sites.
- Expert in architecting and engineering UC solutions.
- Solid technical aptitude, leadership and customer-facing skills
- Proven ability in managing large UC infrastructure refreshes, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization.
- Ability to lead multiple internal and vendor teams effectively, manage deliverables and outcomes through multiple managed service providers.
- A minimum of 10-15 years as an architect or senior engineer, with minimum of 10 years in IT Infrastructure services in UC architecture and engineering and/or Operations domains.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with a master's degree, preferred
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the following technologies (PBX - Cloud and On-Premise, Webcasting and Meeting Solutions, SIP, VoIP, and Call Center Environment)
- Experience working in a global environment with stakeholders across multiple geographies.
- Hire, scale and manage performance to drive employee development and maximize team retention
- Understanding of IT project budget management, planning and forecasting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills