Founder, Director & Trustee at Skills Group
Views:82 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Architect - Pharma Consulting & Engineering Firm (10-15 yrs)
Senior Architect (with NCARB Registration )
Client: Pharma Consulting and Engineering Company
Desired profile of the candidate :
- 10+ years exp in industrial projects, preparing of drawings.
- Perfect knowledge of building regulations, quality standards, and rules
- Experience in pharmaceutical / Biotech / Food & Beverage / Process projects preferred
- Strong technical and practical CAD skill with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections etc.
- 3D CAD and strong presentation graphics, both hand drawing and computer as well as Photoshop presentation.
Edu: B. Arch or Master Arch with 10+ Years of experience
- 10+ years in Industrial Projects, site coordination & management (Preferably in Pharma / Biotech/ process projects)
Location of posting: Thane, Maharashtra and Project-sites as per requirements
Job Description / Responsibilities :
1) Taking responsibility for leading and managing projects from concept design stage, through development of design and all necessary stages
2) Applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site.
3) Preparation of Architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects for the Pharma & Bio-pharma projects
4) Typical work activities - Work activities vary depending on the type of Clients and nature of the project but typically involve :
a) Understanding the requirement of the Client and proposal of Architectural options with elegant, economic, efficient & workable solution.
b) Architectural & Interior design of industrial buildings starting from understanding of requirements to detailed execution drawings and site supervision & coordination for Interior fit out project.
c) Designing and detailing of Process and non process buildings in large industrial/in stitutional campuses.
d) Detailed review of design documents, drawings and tender documents based on development control regulations and code compliances with national and international codes and standard industry practices.
e) Involvement and knowledge of project processes followed in large scale projects and information communication within the project teams inside and outside office.
f) Preparation of Bid Documents, Bill of Quantities and Tender drawings.
g) Preparation of Architectural Standard Drawings and Standard Architectural Specifi cations.
h) Preparation of Architectural design schedules and tracking of progress.
i) Coordination with clients/vendors for review/approval of vendor's drawings, etc.
j) Proven working experience as an architect
k) Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
l) Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
m) Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
n) Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
o) Visual awareness and an eye for detail
p) Communication and project management skills
q) Knowledge of bylaws experience of interpretation of bylaws statues of different states within India as well as abroad.
r) Registration with NCARB
s) Extensive experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
t) Familiarity with Revit software highly desirable
u) Working knowledge of VectorWorks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.