Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:1308 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Analytics Manager - Healthcare (10-15 yrs)
Project Management :
- Leading and managing multiple projects
- Effectively planning, scheduling and monitoring the assigned projects.
- Anticipating eventualities, identifying potential risks, developing contingency plans and regularly tracking the same to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Regularly monitoring the progress of projects involving review of all deliverables, slippages, defects, efforts etc and taking appropriate corrective and preventive measures, if required
- Ensuring effective inter and intra-functional coordination and functioning, proactively addressing all issues
People Management :
- Being involved in people management activities including leading a medium to large sized team subject to business requirements, supporting & implementing processes like appraisals, mentoring, coaching, training, capability development etc.
- Appropriately aligning responsibilities, accountability and authority for team members
- Identifying development needs of team members, pro-actively developing skills that are required currently & in future, grooming them to take on additional responsibilities and facilitating their growth
- Setting direction and inspiring team members, encouraging them to value clients and deliver high quality service
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Decision Making Skills
- Good Communication Skills: Refers to effective oral, written & presentation skill
- Effective Leadership, People Management Skills
- Experience of managing multiple projects, leading teams and handling client interactions in the past
- Consulting Skills - Ability to impact business decisions through analytics and research
- Degree : Postgraduates from Premiere Institutes in Economics, Statistics or other Quantitative disciplines/MBA
- Relevant Experience : 10+ years of relevant experience in Analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.