Senior Analyst - Workday - Commodities Trading Group (5-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- High quality maintenance and support of global HR IT systems
- Process control and continuous improvement in the processes and systems handled by the team
- Production and analysis of HR related reports and KPIs
Client Details :
Our client is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world, with presence over 35 countries around the world. They have been connecting its customers to the global economy for more than two decades now.
The group has achieved substantial growth over recent years, growing revenue from USD 12 billion in 2003 to USD 171.5 billion in 2019
- Maintain, test and implement new functionality within Workday HCM, Recruiting and Talent Management
- Manage business application implementations, changes, enhancements and process improvements.
- Configure Workday core HR, Kronos Time and Pay Module, Benefits, Absence Management, Compensation Management, Talent Management and Recruiting
- The incumbent should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an HR systems and HR Shared Services environment
- And a minimum of 2 years of experience within Workday
Job Offer :
- This role gives an opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple departments
- And to work with all levels of the company and inductively present information to top management
Contact - Kanika Vora - +91 22 4236 3399
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.