Sourcing Specialist at Live Connections
Views:1205 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Senior Analyst - Trading - Middle Office (3-7 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Trading
Hiring for Sr Analyst Trading for Middle office @Hyderabad
Experience : 3 to 7 Years
Qualification : MBA (Full time)
What youll need :
- Experience of 3- 7 years in the financial services industry end a very strong knowledge of financial products such as equities, fixed income, commodities, end derivatives
- An MBA and/or CFA, preferably
- An in-depth understanding of the various stages of the trade life-cycle
- An understanding of data sources such as Reuters, Bloomberg, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- The ability to be self-motivated end to think independently along with solid organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be a team player
- Effective oral/written communications skills
- The ability to work under pressure and take on additional operational responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and SQL.
- Experience in VBA/Python is a big plus.
What you will do :
- Ensure error-free and timely daily support/deliverables end resolution of breaks/issues
- Create, update, end review investment products in the firms database and trading universe
- Process end review trades that are not booked by the desk end supporting P&L queries from the front office
- Liaise with Trade Accounting and Operations, and ensure confirmations end settlements are completed in a timely manner according to the firms policy
- Work closely with other team members to address operational issues
- Contribute in work allocation end mentor new resources on different activities
- Support the groups deliverables during night-ops
- Onboard new clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.