Senior Analyst - Technical Learning & Development - Big4 (10-12 yrs)
Senior Analyst - Technical Learning & Development - Big4
- To qualify the requests for technology upskilling support through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solution programmes for the organization.
- Creating bespoke programs for technology driven learning requests that align with design and delivery methodologies.
- Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with managers within the business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value.
- Defining measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment
- Be the technology SME for the L&D team accountable for providing expert insights, market technology trends and best practices in technology upskilling practices from external organizations.
- Understand the future technology trends (legacy skills vs. fit for future skills) and consult with business to drive investment in learning in focused areas.
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of technology learning products.
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning and Development
- Have strong analytical, facilitation, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality in service
- Have project management experience in terms of the entire project life cycle
- Have strong business acumen, with an ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization
- High quality is written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Be able to design curriculum based on the inputs received from technical teams pertaining to the respective business
- Should be able to come up with various metrics to define the capability roadmap pertaining to each business.
- Should have an analytical mind and be able to design and articulate the learning-reports of the business and based on that plan the learning interventions.
- Should be high on energy, go-getter, and work out creative and smart ways to get closure.
- MBA/MS degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in technical consulting space and overall experience of 10+ years in L&D (technology training space).
- Technology training certifications would be an added advantage
- Prior exposure to working in an engineering/technology organization involved in technology training space is a must
- Good understanding of functional L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness education or training