Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:466 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Analyst - Supply Chain - Chemicals/Printing - APAC (3-5 yrs)
Senior Supply Chain Analyst, APAC
The Regional Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Regional Supply Chain Manager, South Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa (SAPSSA) in designing the supply chain network with the future manufacturing footprint for SAPSSA over a strategic horizon.
The incumbent will assist in the optimization of the total cost to serve for the finished goods supply chain for SAPSSA in coordination with stakeholders from different functions and sub-regions and establish the supply chain network between different manufacturing plants and DCs for all SKUs.
Qualification & Experience :
- B.E./ M.B.A (Operations /Supply chain management)
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain planning and preferably in the area of Network Design and Optimization
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Network Optimization Processes and Network Optimization tools such as Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru
- Should have experience in the area of S&OP, demand planning, supply planning and consensus based planning
- Ability to think tactically and strategically
- Enthusiastic, self- driven, self -motivated individual who is capable of working with individuals at all the levels and with stakeholders across different functions and geographies
- Proficiency in MS Excel is must
- Will be assist the South Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa Supply Chain and Operations leaders to determine the investment decisions around the manufacturing footprint of the South Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa organization by supporting the decisions with sound foundation of modeling and sensitivity analysis of the results.
- Will be support the Regional Supply Chain Manager to design an efficient network thereby optimizing the total cost to serve demand efficiently by utilizing the synergies, capabilities and capacities across the entire SAPSSA region
- Will be responsible for managing and improving the master data management process for Network Design and Optimization processes.