AGM - IT Recruitment at Careerist
Views:4057 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Analyst - Stress Testing - Banking (2-5 yrs)
- Delivering the execution of budgetary and strategic planning cycle stress testing and regulatory stress tests (PRA, EBA, 9+3, ICAAP etc.) which includes delivery of STDF templates
- Resolution of regulatory actions and queries resulting from the stress testing submissions
- Undertake comprehensive analysis throughout the firm-wide stress testing cycle.
- Connect the inputs, scenario and results, and support with the preparation and delivery of a firm-wide stress test.
- Supporting firm-wide stress testing and ensuring it accurately presents results for the required scenario, including conducting and assessing stress losses and Risk Weighted Assets & management actions across credit, market and operational risk.
- Determine model requirements to deliver prescribed stress tests; In collaboration with stress test model development team requirements.
Skills You Need :
- 2+ years professional experience in risk management or in a Banking environment
- Strong quantitative background
- A high level understanding of a banking institution P&L, balance sheet, and capital management topics
- Experience in producing high quality documentation output
- Strong communication skills and experience of presenting quantitative topics
- Possess significant knowledge of stress testing, and cross-risk disciplines (Market Risk, Operational Risk, etc.)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.