AGM - IT Recruitment at Careerist
Views:3309 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Analyst - Stress Testing - Banking (2-5 yrs)
- Delivering the execution of budgetary and strategic planning cycle stress testing and regulatory stress tests (PRA, EBA, 9+3, ICAAP etc.) which includes delivery of STDF templates
- Resolution of regulatory actions and queries resulting from the stress testing submissions
- Undertake comprehensive analysis throughout the firm-wide stress testing cycle.
- Connect the inputs, scenario and results, and support with the preparation and delivery of a firm-wide stress test.
- Supporting firm-wide stress testing and ensuring it accurately presents results for the required scenario, including conducting and assessing stress losses and Risk Weighted Assets & management actions across credit, market and operational risk.
- Determine model requirements to deliver prescribed stress tests; In collaboration with stress test model development team requirements.
Skills You Need :
- 2+ years professional experience in risk management or in a Banking environment
- Strong quantitative background
- A high level understanding of a banking institution P&L, balance sheet, and capital management topics
- Experience in producing high quality documentation output
- Strong communication skills and experience of presenting quantitative topics
- Possess significant knowledge of stress testing, and cross-risk disciplines (Market Risk, Operational Risk, etc.)