Senior Analyst/Specialist - Strategy - Consulting Firm (3-7 yrs)
Accountabilities Major Activities
- Partner with the onshore Strategy team & CEO's office to:
- Create/ design presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint and other applicable tools
- Converts text/ scripts, key action points of strategy discussions into PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to take concepts & ideas and create visual story lines using PowerPoint and/ or other tools.
- Create quality attractive slides as per the scripts provided
- Understand the latest PowerPoint trends & designs and can add visuals, charts & images to create presentations that capture the audience attention
- Possess the knowledge of different technical visual formats
- Manage workload effectively, prioritize time to maximize productivity while maintaining standards of creativity & quality
- Balance multiple projects & proactively communicate delivery issues
- Ability to take ownership of projects and deliver timely & quality results
- Ensure that all engagements with the customer are aligned, understood and that Customer needs are being documented and prioritized for action
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Skills & Desired Experience:
- Experience of using Microsoft PowerPoint and/or other applicable tools for building & designing presentations.
Good to have skills :
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc
- Experience of working in global team in the past & deliver high quality outcomes and results.
- Result oriented, with high level of motivation for self-growth, along with the drive for growing team members
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients of all levels and with fellow project team members
- Strong sense of Ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- UK Shift working - 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm IST with some stretch during peak days
Educational Qualification/experience :
- Bachelors or Masters in Commerce/ Arts or related field.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in building presentations, content development & management.